Terms & Conditions
- For table bookings (defined as groups of 25 people or less) we require at least 72 hours notice in order to cancel without penalty. If cancelled within the 72 hour limit any deposits/prepayments will be forfeited, and retained as compensation.
- For Private/Semi-Private bookings (defined as groups of 26 people or more) we require at least 28 days notice in order to cancel without penalty. If cancelled within the 28 day limit any deposits/prepayments will be forfeited, and retained as compensation.
- There will not be any refunds on Ping Pong or Beer Pong hire fees.
Bookings & Reservations
- All bookings are conditional upon the type of event and are subject to our usual terms and conditions as well as any relevant licensing conditions. Management reserve the right to refuse and/or cancel a booking for professional, health and safety, licensing or other business reasons and will not be held liable for any costs incurred as a result.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, leading us to being unable to fulfil the reservation, we reserve the right to cancel. In cases such as this we will return all monies taken.
- Due to the nature of the venue all of our area bookings are made on a partially seated and standing basis. We cannot promise that we can provide seating for all of your guests however there will be sufficient area for all guests to stand. Should you require seating for all you will be required to book multiple areas along with a minimum spend.
- Bookings are made on a first come first served basis. On certain occasions we may be able to hold the area for a maximum of 2 working days.
- For larger bookings we usually require a minimum spend in order to guarantee your booking. In such cases we will require a deposit which is 20% or £500, whichever is higher.
- Our preferred method of payment is by card. If necessary we can arrange for invoices/bank transfers.
- On the day of the event deposits may not be used towards any bar tab until the minimum spend has been reached UNLESS full prepayment up to the minimum spend has been made.
- In the case of private hires, deposits will also act as a damage deposit. Should the damage exceed the value of the deposit, we reserve the right to use appropriate avenues to reclaim the full value of the damage. This also applies to cleaning costs.
- A discretionary 12% service charge will be added to your bill at the end of the night.
- There will be no refund or any credit note given to the client should they not hit the minimum spend on the night.
- We will do our best to accommodate any requests for specific areas, but due to capacity constraints we cannot guarantee any specific area.
- Please arrive on time and if running late do let us know with as much notice as possible. Management reserves the right to give the booking to another group if you are an hour or more late.
- The same rule applies to numbers in your party; if for example, you book an area for 40 people but only 20 have turned up then we do reserve the right to make the space smaller or open up the area to others.
- If guests from one group make multiple bookings for the ping pong/beer pong table, we reserve the right to cancel the second booking and will not refund the deposit.
- If guests do not behave in an appropriate manner or breach our terms and conditions, management reserve the right to stop any event without being liable to any costs. Such behaviour will be treated with a zero tolerance policy.
Entertainment & Sound
- We are able to provide various entertainments at a variety of costs. Until paid for this is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- If you would like to source your own provider of live music or DJs this must be approved by us in advance. We will require the contact details of the provider and will need to discuss with them our licensing requirements, especially concerning sound levels. It is the responsibility of the organiser to ensure any PRS, PPL, electrical tests and insurance etc is fulfilled. Entertainers will need to follow the guidance of the management, in particular with relation to sound levels and music suitability.
- We reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to you or any of your guests who we believe are either drunk or unfit to consume alcohol. All alcohol must be consumed on site.
- We operate an over 18 and a No ID, No Entry policy all week to ensure a safe and pleasant environment. The only forms of ID accepted are UK driving licences and passports.
- It is a requirement that any promotional material carries notification that there will be a No ID, No Entry policy.
- It is the responsibility of the event organiser to relay this information onto the guests. We will not be held responsible for refunds being made due to lack of ID.
- Entrance to the bar may be charged after 9pm on certain days of the week. Please be mindful of this if you have bookings around this time as unless otherwise stated we reserve the right to charge on the door for latecomers.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission at the door for any legitimate reason.
- It is against our policy to bring any food or drink (alcoholic or non alcoholic) onto the premises by or on behalf of any customers. This is for legal, health, licensing and trading standards reasons. We recommend you inform your guests of this policy. In the event we find a customer carrying in drinks from outside, you could lose your deposit.
- Our licensing hours are strict. There will be no extensions on the night for any reason whatsoever. At the end of the nights guests are required to promptly vacate the premises.
- We have a no hoodies, no sportswear policy. We reserve the right to refuse admission on this basis.
- Customers may be searched upon entry by registered security.
- We operate a zero tolerance policy on drugs. Anybody caught in possession and/or taking drugs will be ejected and reported to the police.
- We reserve the right to remove any intoxicated customer.
- We take every measure to comply with all legal legislation, includiing the Licensing Act 2003. We ask that you and your guests fully support our promotion of the following: The Prevention of Crime & Disorder, The Prevention of Public Nuisance, Public Safety, The Protection of Children From Harm.
Website by Forward Create